UltimoSoft has implemented end-to-end integration services across diverse verticals, helping customers maximize Return on Investment, reduce risks, cut delivery times and slash operating costs. We have created a substantive track record of success in bringing our proven SOA, BPM, and B2B methodology and deep-knowledge expertise to clients in:
- Supply Chain
- Energy and Utilities
Our strategists deliver comprehensive service offerings that position you for success — on time and within budget. UltimoSoft technology teams can assist you with:
- Architecture Assessment
- Run-time Environment Assessment
- Datacenter Operations Assessment
- Project Management Services
- Maintenance and Support Services
- Operations and Administration Assistance
- Quick Start Implementation Services
- Proof-of-Concept/Pilot Development
- Product Design and Implementation Services
- Turn-key application development
- Onshore, virtual onshore and offshore architecture, design, and implementation services
- Systems Implementation expertise in Financial Services, Telecommunications, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Energy, and Retail/Consumer Products Supply Chain Supply Chain Consulting.
Our Success Stories
A Major Global Manufacturer
The client is one of the premier manufacturers and retailers of BMX motocross apparel in the world. Their logo is one of the most-recognized brands in the alternative sports marketplace.
A Major Health Insurance Provider
Client is the largest health care insurer in the Mid-Atlantic region, serving nearly 3 million members. Customers include more than 80% of all of the region’s health care providers participating in one or more of its provider networks.
A Major Financial Services Company
This world-class, international financial services, capital markets and advisory company has offices in more than 40 countries and client assets surpassing $ 1 trillion. It recognized the need to thoroughly revamp its trade-processing workflow processes and to implement an SOA framework.